5. Resistance band upright row
This exercise is a great way to train your back & shoulders without the use of weights. It's also good for beginners or if you are recovering from injury, as it allows you to control the resistance. Resistance bands are an alternative to dumbbell or barbell upright rows; they will help you learn the correct posture and movements while also helping you build and tone the muscles necessary for this kind of exercise.
What muscles does the resistance band upright row work?
Primary muscles worked:
The upright row is a great compound exercise to target your traps, core, shoulders and back.
Secondary muscles worked:
And it even works on some of the smaller muscles in your arms..
Benefits of the resistance band upright row
1. Helps build bigger shoulder and back muscles
This exercise is a great way to quickly increase the size of your shoulders and upper back.
2. Helps improve shoulder mobility
The upright row exercise will help you increase the range of motion in your shoulders and back and create a stable shoulder joint.
Instructions for the resistance band upright row
1. Stand on the band so that it's level with the upper thigh.
2. With the back straight abs engaged and palms facing down, raise the hands towards the collarbone
3. Keep your elbows at 90 degrees to the floor and pause momentarily.
4. Gradually lower the arms and go back to the starting position.
Want to use our images on your site? Right click on image for embed code