Jumping rope is an excellent full-body exercise that torches calories. But calculating your calories burned jumping rope can be tricky. This article will introduce you to a handy jump rope calorie calculator to estimate your calorie burn.
The number of calories burned jumping rope depends on:
- Body weight – Heavier people burn more calories
- Duration – Longer workouts burn more calories
- Intensity – Faster jumping burns more calories
To estimate your calories burned:
- Select your intensity level (low, moderate, high, or general)
- Enter your weight into the calculator below
- Enter the duration of your jump rope workout
- Press calculate!
The calculator will estimate your total calories burned jumping rope based on these factors.
For example, a 160 lb person jumping at a moderate pace for 30 minutes would burn around 240 calories.
Tips to burn more calories with jump rope:
- Use a weighted rope
- Do intervals with higher intensity
- Increase workout duration
Bookmark this calories burned jumping rope calculator to estimate your calorie burn after each workout. Tracking calories burned can help you lose weight by creating a calorie deficit. Jumping rope is an inexpensive and portable calorie-torching exercise.